Home - About -
Services - For Veterinarians -
Forms - Photos - Contact/Map
- Facebook - Links
Hip Dog’s mission is very simple: Provide the best possible
hydrotherapy care to achieve the best possible outcome that helps dogs move forward.
Hip Dog Canine Hydrotherapy & Fitness opened the first canine hydrotherapy facility
in Central Florida in 2001. With a combined 30 years experience in canine hydrotherapy,
animal care, and animal & wildlife rescue, our staff brings knowledge, enthusiasm,
& compassion to each session.
- Hip Dog Canine Hydrotherapy & Fitness does not diagnose.
- We provide swim therapy for injured, disabled, pre- & post-operative, and geriatric
- We provide fitness and conditioning swim sessions for dogs actively engaged in flyball,
agility, field trials, show ring, dock diving, and other canine sports.
- Each swim session follows a basic protocol that is adaptable in accordance to the
dog’s needs and the treating veterinarian’s recommendations.
- Updates are provided to the treating veterinarian.
- The Hip Dog pool maintains a constant 88-degree temperature – warm enough to be
therapeutic, cool enough to guard against overheating.
- No dog is allowed into the water without a staff member present IN
For a more thorough list of all we have to offer and all of the safety requirements
we set for ourselves, contact us at 407-760-1484 or Email Us.
for a printable version of Hip Dog's Veterinary Consent for Swimming. We will not
begin hydrotherapy on any dog without their veterinarian's approval in writing.